Success Stories

Mei

Procedure : Facial contouring surgery (cheekbone reduction, jaw angle reduction, and genioplasty), Rhinopalsty

f8ab18f4cb832db46635ba6868dba928_1702296834_83.jpg

Introduction : Hi, everyone! I just wanted to write about my experience at Braun PS. I hope that this review is informative for those thinking about getting surgery at this clinic.

Background :

I am from the USA, so it was a big decision to decide what clinic I wanted to get my surgery done at. I looked around at many clinics on YouTube and eventually came across the Braun plastic surgery channel. I thought it was informative of the process, and I liked the transparency aspect that their YouTube channel gave to me as a viewer.

f8ab18f4cb832db46635ba6868dba928_1702296851_9954.jpg

Consultation :

When going in for the consultation, I got an CT of my head and some photos were taken. I spoke to the doctor about what I wanted to change about my face. I did not come in with any reference photos ( I highly recommend you bring photos), so I described that I wanted to maintain the look that I currently had but more symmetrical and feminine. Jennifer walked me through the entire process from start to finish. She is the English translator at the clinic and does such an amazing job at guiding though the patients here.

When talking about what my goals were, they were clear about what was possible and what was not possible. I think it's essential to have a doctor that will not risk the boundaries of plastic surgery to please the patient. Hearing them tell me the limitations of my surgery let me gain confidence in these doctors. After my consultation, I felt reassured that this was the clinic where I wanted to get my surgery done at.

f8ab18f4cb832db46635ba6868dba928_1702296873_8073.jpgf8ab18f4cb832db46635ba6868dba928_1702296873_8666.jpg

Surgery day :

The day of the surgery I was very excited but a bit nervous. I had been preparing for the surgery a few weeks in advance. the clinic does give you a sheet of how you should be taking care of yourself before the surgery. What I liked about the clinic is that I never felt judged. We took some before pictures again, I washed my face, then I changed into a gown, then waited for the doctor to consult with them again.

This time I brought reference photos. I brought some pictures of some faces and some noses that I thought would look good with the features I already had. I talked with a Doctor Who is going to work on my nose and I talk to a doctor that was going to do my face. I like that this clinic has doctors that just specialize in one or two surgeries instead of having doctors that can do all of them. When I research plastic surgery on YouTube, I saw a lot of reviews saying that it’s important to choose a doctor that specializes in that specific surgery. This clinic has exactly that, doctors that specialize in specific plastic surgeries.

The doctors both marked up my face and we discussed exactly how much the doctors are going to change by millimeter.

Then I was taken to the surgery room and I rinsed out my mouth and then I was put under anesthesia. Going into the surgery is a fairly easy and relaxed process. There isn’t much you as a patient need to be doing so it’s definitely low stress before going into the surgery.

Surgery Post-Op update :

f8ab18f4cb832db46635ba6868dba928_1702296907_9303.jpg
f8ab18f4cb832db46635ba6868dba928_1702296907_9908.jpg
f8ab18f4cb832db46635ba6868dba928_1702296908_0643.jpg
f8ab18f4cb832db46635ba6868dba928_1702296908_1238.jpg
f8ab18f4cb832db46635ba6868dba928_1702296908_1803.jpg

1month update :

I have returned to the US and it’s been one month since my surgery. I stayed in Korea for about three weeks after the surgery visiting different parts of the country. I think you only need to stay about two weeks after the surgery to get after care for the surgery at the clinic. the first month after the surgery I was pretty swollen. nothing unexpected, but just slightly uncomfortable. I wasn’t able to eat a lot of foods.

I had quite a lot of numbness in my face.

There were some moments that I felt unsure but I trusted that feeling was part of the recovery process. I think a lot of the first moment I felt a little insecure because I knew I was recovering from the surgery and didn’t look my best.

I was able to see what my facial structure, and no structure was going to look like, but my face was still quite swollen. My nose was quite tall right after the surgery, but over time it is gone down.

f8ab18f4cb832db46635ba6868dba928_1702296952_9955.jpg
f8ab18f4cb832db46635ba6868dba928_1702296953_0573.jpg

6months update :

This is my six month update. My face has really been healing well. I feel a lot more comfortable and confident with the surgery and my face. there is still some slight numbness along the surgical line that was put in my mouth and around my cheeks. my nose has significantly gotten smaller, and the height of it has shrunk a little which was previously discussed with my doctor.

I think my surgery is very natural, but it definitely enhanced my beauty and that is something that I was really looking for. I’m really happy with the results. my face is a lot more symmetrical and feminine and that was a big point for me and kind of an insecurity that I wanted to change. I definitely think that the doctors did a great job at having the surgery is kind of match my eye structure. 

At this point, I feel like everything feels normal to me. The silicone in my nose doesn’t feel like it’s there. the metal pieces that were put in my face for the contour surgery. Don’t feel like they’re there anymore. Everything feels like it’s really blended into my body.

And I really love how subtle changes made such a difference to my face and I think that’s some thing that Broun plastic surgery really excels at. I’m very grateful for the surgeons and Jennifer for taking me through this. They made it very easy for me to understand what’s going on and feel comfortable getting my surgery.

*Complications such as bleeding, infection or inflammation may occur following the surgery, and individual satisfaction may differ: please consult with your surgeon.
닫기
QR
QR
로그인하셔야 본 서비스를 이용하실 수 있습니다.