Success Stories

Cam Tu

Procedure : Facial contouring surgery (cheekbone reduction, jaw angle reduction, cortical osteotomy and genioplasty) / Rhinoplasty / Double eyelid surgery non-incision method / Facial liposuction

57f187562405e6c2c1483611c966e26f_1705648842_6834.jpg

Hello. My name is Cam Tu and I come from Vietnam. This is my very first time having plastic surgery in Korea and I would like to share this satisfying experience with every one of you. Hope you enjoy it! :)

At first, I was worried about getting surgery in other countries but I was fascinated by the photos and videos posted by Braun Plastic Surgery. The surgery results are so natural and the patients have become prettier and more confident after the surgery. Therefore, I decided to schedule a consultation in this amazing clinic.

57f187562405e6c2c1483611c966e26f_1705648902_5656.jpg

The fact that Braun Plastic Surgery owns a whole building and how nice the staff is fascinating.

After arriving at the clinic, I did a CT scan and met Dr. Ryu Dong Wan for a consultation on rhinoplasty. I am not confident about my nose as I think it is too big compared to my whole face. Dr. Ryu explained clearly the improvements that could be made on my nose without removing my personal feature, and also the material that is going to be used in the surgery during the consultation.

After that, Dr. Kim Seung Min came and had a consultation with me about double eyelids and facial liposuction. Dr. Min told me the process of double eyelid surgery, epicanthoplasty, under eyebag reposition. His profession makes me feel way more confident about the surgery process.

And lastly, I met Dr. Kim Tae Gyu for the facial contouring surgery. Dr. Kim was so nice and he could identify how my face was going to change after the surgery. I was once worried about the scars that may appear after the surgery, but Dr. Kim told me he would hide them inside the hair.

I was once very worried that the language barrier would be a great obstacle during consultation. Thankfully Braun provided me with a consultant and she helped translate every word spoken by the doctors and gave me great confidence towards the surgery. She also helps me tell the doctor about my aesthetic standards. The doctors are so incredibly experienced and they respect every opinion of the patient. I really do appreciate the consultation I had in Braun.

57f187562405e6c2c1483611c966e26f_1705649106_7049.jpg   57f187562405e6c2c1483611c966e26f_1705649106_7712.jpg

On the surgery day, I followed the pre-operation instructions and arrived at the clinic on time. After taking pre-operation photos and having some cleansing process, the doctors were there for my final consultation and surgery design. I was so nervous when it came to anesthesia. But when I opened my eyes again, I realized the surgery was all done and I didn’t feel pain at all. I stayed in the clinic for a day and the blood drain was removed the next day.

57f187562405e6c2c1483611c966e26f_1705649181_6504.jpg

My face was completely swollen after the surgery. But thankfully Braun provided me with de-swelling lasers and facial therapy which made me feel way better. The swelling was gone quickly and the doctor told me that the surgery was successful. I am really thankful and I didn’t regret coming to Korea for plastic surgery. Here are some comparison photos of how I looked before and how my face changed as time went by:

f9a514d9c9f7d34ce17c4fe95fcd9ad7_1705887522_606.jpg

Before and after (2 weeks after surgery)

As you can see, there are still bruises under my eyes and near my nose after two weeks. But the doctor told me my swelling was gone really well and the swelling parts would become thinner and thinner afterward. I was so excited to see my face after de-swelling!

f9a514d9c9f7d34ce17c4fe95fcd9ad7_1705887534_857.jpg

Before and after (a month after surgery)

The bruises were all gone and I received a lot of compliments from my friends. They were all fascinated by the experienced doctor in Korea and they also wanted to come for surgery. I am so satisfied whenever I look at myself in the mirror. My face became smaller, my nose became higher and I gained a lot of confidence through the surgery.

f9a514d9c9f7d34ce17c4fe95fcd9ad7_1705887544_8179.jpg

Before and after (3 months after surgery)

The swollen parts were all gone down! I found myself loving taking pictures way more than before. I am really happy with the surgery result and I recommended Braun to lots of my friends. I don't have any visible scars and I am so grateful to the doctors, nurses, and consultants at Braun for such a delightful experience!

*Complications such as bleeding, infection or inflammation may occur following the surgery, and individual satisfaction may differ: please consult with your surgeon.
닫기
QR
QR
로그인하셔야 본 서비스를 이용하실 수 있습니다.