Success Stories

Zara

Procedure : Facial contouring surgery (advanced genioplasty), rhinoplasty (bridge augmentation using silicone implant, tip reshaping using donated rib cartilage, bony base reduction, alar base reduction), transconjunctival fat reposition

f9a514d9c9f7d34ce17c4fe95fcd9ad7_1705891144_5921.jpeg

Hi there. This is Zara from Zarabeaute. I’m here to share my experience of having plastic surgery at Braun Plastic Surgery in South Korea with all of you. 

Here are a few questions that I often receive:

Why did you get a surgery?

I did think that everything was perfect with me but there are some points that I wanted to enhance too, and I did!

What surgery did I get?

I got facial contouring surgery, rhinoplasty, and transconjunctival fat repositioning.

Why did you choose Braun Plastic Surgery Clinic?

Braun Plastic Surgery is a renowned clinic in Seoul. You can take a look at their YouTube videos or Instagram photos, and you will know how amazing and natural their surgery results are!

Weren’t you worried about having surgery in another country?

Yes, I did, especially the fact that there are no online resources about black people coming for surgery in Korea. But after having a consultation with the doctors in Braun, I can feel that they are so impressively skilled and know the exact changes I want. This is the reason I decided to have the surgery there and share my whole journey with all of you.

After making up my mind, here I came to Braun for the surgery consultation: 

f9a514d9c9f7d34ce17c4fe95fcd9ad7_1705891404_0201.jpg   f9a514d9c9f7d34ce17c4fe95fcd9ad7_1705891404_0901.jpg

For all of you who might be interested in the consultation, you have to get a CT scan before meeting the doctor. The reason is that the scan could help the doctor get a more thorough understanding of your facial structure.

After the scan, you will be directed to a room and the doctor will come for your consultation. He will give some advice about how to enhance my beauty and explain the surgery process thoroughly.

Before the consultation, I was worried that the doctor might not understand my words, which may lead to a deviation of the surgery result from my expectations. But shout out to the English translator provided by Braun, the consultation went incredibly smooth. Me and my doctor understand 100% of what we are saying and I do appreciate the fact that they respected my aesthetic standard and enhanced my beauty without changing my natural features. 

f9a514d9c9f7d34ce17c4fe95fcd9ad7_1705891510_293.jpg

On the surgery day, I was so nervous but excited at the same time because I knew I would become a better version of myself when I woke up. Before the surgery, I had to take some pre-surgery photos and get my face cleansed. The doctor then came to me and helped with the surgery design. After gargling, I was immediately put to sleep and my life was changed forever....

Here’s my process of recovery after the surgery:

f9a514d9c9f7d34ce17c4fe95fcd9ad7_1705891590_8664.jpeg

Day 1: Surprisingly I didn’t feel pain at all when I woke up to anesthesia. I just felt swollen and it was a hard time that I could not sleep or drink 6 hours after the surgery. Another thing I felt uncomfortable with was that my throat was full of sputum and I was somehow hard to breathe.

Day 2: The doctor helped remove my blood drain the next day and it felt way better after the removal. The nurse removed the wrapping around my face, and it was not unbearably painful. I felt way more swollen on that day but thankfully Braun provided me a de-swelling laser treatment. I felt so much better after the treatment and they also got me a hair wash treatment too. 

Day 3 - 7:

f9a514d9c9f7d34ce17c4fe95fcd9ad7_1705891685_2182.jpeg

Thanks to the person who invented painkillers, I didn’t feel any pain after the surgery. But I felt uncomfortable because I was not able to wash my face and my face was soooooo swollen. The doctor advised me that instead of laying in bed the whole day, taking a stroll would help the swelling go down much quicker. And I did! I really felt with the help of walking and the de-swelling laser, I looked and felt much better!

On Day 5, I went back to Braun for the removal of the stitches. I also had a Kenalog injection and another de-swelling laser treatment and my face was less swollen afterwards! My nose bridge became a bit higher and the tip looked smaller too. 

A week after the surgery, my face looked so much better and I could go out for a walk without wearing a mask. But remember not to drink alcohol or smoke after the surgery as they may hinder your recovery.

So basically, I am so satisfied with the surgery in Braun and the recovery went way smoother than I thought! I hope that this article can provide you a better concept of having surgery in Korea. Braun provides the best service and aftercare product I have ever had and I really recommend it to all of you! Here are some more before-and-after photos that you might be interested in:

f9a514d9c9f7d34ce17c4fe95fcd9ad7_1705891833_8546.jpg
f9a514d9c9f7d34ce17c4fe95fcd9ad7_1705891833_9375.jpg

f9a514d9c9f7d34ce17c4fe95fcd9ad7_1705891833_7787.jpg  

*Complications such as bleeding, infection or inflammation may occur following the surgery, and individual satisfaction may differ: please consult with your surgeon.
닫기
QR
QR
로그인하셔야 본 서비스를 이용하실 수 있습니다.